Stroke of Brilliance Brightening Serum
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Defend against dullness with a cocktail of brightening and pigmentation-fighting plant extracts and antioxidants in VERSED's Stroke of Brilliance Brightening Serum. With Vitamin C, Licorice Root, pigmentation-inhibiting Palmaria Palmata Extract, and discoloration-reducing Niacinamide, this lightweight, never-tacky serum also helps firm, hydrate, and strengthen the skin. During the day, Vitamin C offers extra protection against UV rays. At night, the brightening ingredients get to work repairing damage while your skin goes into recovery mode.
- Made for dullness and aging skin concerns
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. V005 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Press 2 drops into clean, almost-dry skin and let it sink in for 2 minutes
- Store in a cool, dark place to keep the active ingredients potent from the first drop to the last
- To recycle: Remove cap, rinse out any residue, and toss bottle and paper box in your recycling bin. Toss entire cap (including dropper) in the trash
Water, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Glycerin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.