Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
VERSED Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm is the perfect start to your PM wind-down ritual and especially useful as the first step in a double-cleanse. Scented with the spa-like aroma of eucalyptus and clove leaf oil, this face wash in balm form melts away makeup and impurities without stripping moisture from your skin, thanks to its inclusion of Vitamin E. As you massage it into your skin with wet fingertips, the Jojoba Oil-based formula softens to create a light, gentle milk that rinses clean with no oily residue.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 2.3 oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. V002 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage a dime-size amount into dry skin, wet fingertips and continue to massage, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Don't forget to get right up into your hairline and along your jawline (those often-overlooked areas are prone to breakouts)
- To recycle: Remove cap, rinse out any residue, replace cap, and toss in your recycling bin. Throw away jar's inner liner in the trash
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylyl Glycol, Eugenol, Limonene.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.