Or 4 installments of $23.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 14 - Aug 15
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Zap zits away with Skin Gym's High Frequency Wand, a beauty device that produces high frequency currents to help zap stubborn zits. Comes with 3 attachments: The spoon-shaped attachment treats contours of the face, like around the nose, the dot-point attachment targets pimples, and the mushroom attachment is to be used on broader areas of the face, such as the cheek and forehead.
- Ideal for acne-prone skin
- Treats stubborn blemishes
- Includes 3 glass electrode attachments
- Travel-friendly size
- Revolve Style No. SKGM-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. 855331008580
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Avoid usage of on any skin irregularities, which include but are not limited to: open wounds, eyelids, or any raised surfaces including moles
- Place a piece of cotton gauze over the area to be treated, insert attachment and gradually turn power dial until you feel a slight tingling sensation. Move the wand in a circular motion over blemish for 1-3 minutes
- The further the tip is away from the skin, the deeper the current will go
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.