Bain de Pied Recovery Foot Soak
Estimated Delivery : Aug 28 - Aug 29
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Help restore vitality to your system after a long, hectic day with Pursoma Bain de Pied Recovery Foot Soak. This soothing soak contains sea salt to stimulate circulation and help flush out toxins, easing sore and swollen feet. Mineral-rich Atlantic kelp nourishes dry, calloused skin, while potent algaes restore balance to the skin's moisture levels.
- Calming scent of juniper berry with fennel seed and geranium
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and free of BPA, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- Single use soak
- 2 oz
- Revolve Style No. PURS-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 8880011
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Fill bowl or basin with warm water, sprinkle in entire contents of packet, and stir with hands to dissolve
- Soak feet for 20 minutes, add hot water as needed to keep water warm, and relax
- Remove feet without rinsing and immediately wrap them in a towel and "sweat and rest" under a warm blanket for 15-30 minutes
Hand-harvested French grey sea salt (sodium chloride), wild-harvested Laminaria digitata (brown algae), organic Chlorella vulgaris (green algae), steam distilled essential oils from: Foeniculum vulgare (fennel seed), Pelargonium x asperum (geranium), Juniperus communis (juniper berry), Zingiber officinale (ginger root). Pure, raw, and vegan.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.