Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Eye Cream
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Estimated Delivery : Sep 21 - Sep 22
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Eye Cream helps nourish and moisturize the eye area while reducing the look of dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet. A combination of fountain-of-youth Hungarian Thermal Water alongside Botanicals, plant-derived Lipids, Ceramide NP, Peptides, Algae Extracts and Caffeine all work together to create a powerful, hydrating eye cream.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Formulated to reduce dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet
- Free of Oil and Synthetic Fragrance
- .5 oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU51
- Manufacturer Style No. 22 01 028
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to eye area twice daily
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cholesterol, Caffeine, Ceramide NP, Ceteareth-20, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Oligopeptide-2, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Ethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Myristic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Mica.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.