Maximista Thickening Spray
Or 4 installments of $9.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 10 - Jul 11
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Bigger is always better with Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray. This multitasking product builds lasting body while providing extra hold and thermal protection.
- Copolymers provide anti-humidity protection, while Cetrimonium Chloride conditions and protects against static
- Keratin Amino Acids hydrate and strengthen hair for added volume
- Free from parabens and sodium chloride. Safe for color-treated and keratin-treated hair
- 6.8 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ORIB-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. PSMAX68ZBRN11
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Spray onto damp hair in sections, starting at the roots
- Follow with a blow dryer for maximum volume and lift
SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-11, Glycerin, Keratin Amino Acids, PPG-12-PEG-65 Lanolin Oil, Polyquaternium-59, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Trideceth-12, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Flower/Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Styrax Benzoin (Amber) Resin Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Oribe was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company - one that was developed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. In leveraging skincare technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products, Oribe firmly believes that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage, and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.