Normcore Signature Conditioner
Estimated Delivery : Aug 07 - Aug 08
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Hair's new normal has a new name: Normcore Signature Conditioner. Infused with a cocktail of vitamins and antioxidants, this everyday conditioner leaves hair hydrated, shiny, and touchably soft.
- Shea Butter is full of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids which penetrate the hair's cuticle and provide deep nourishment, softness, and shine
- Safe for color and chemically treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, oil, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 11 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU98
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 13643
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pair with Normcore Signature Shampoo
Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium C-14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Alanine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Arginine, Benzophenone-4, Betaine, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamide MIPA, Disodium EDTA, Glutamic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycine, Glycol Distearate, Hippophae Rharnnoide (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Lysine, Panthenol, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Proline, Serine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Threonine, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.