The Sublime Gold Oil
Or 4 installments of $22.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 04 - Dec 05
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The Sublime Gold Oil by miriam quevedo is a luxurious multi-use treatment that renews the natural glow of your hair, restoring its natural strength and smoothness. It helps protect hair against the aging process, heat styling tools, frequent blow drying, and UVA & UVB rays, leaving hair more manageable and extraordinarily silky and healthy.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Paraffin, and Petrolatum
- 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. MQUE-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. 11210005
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well before use. Apply one pipette to the palm of your hand and rub hands together, then apply to clean, towel-dried hair from mid-length to ends. Style as desired
- A few drops can also be applied to the ends of dry, styled hair for a glossy shine and to help condition dry ends
- To enhance your hair's natural beauty, and for extraordinarily silky hair, mix a few drops of the Sublime Gold Oil with the Sublime Gold Mask and blend together
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Boswellia Serrata Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyldodecanol, Gold, Bht, Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Citronellol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides).
Miriam Quevedo's love for cosmetics began as a young girl working in her mother's herbal apothecary store in Barcelona, Spain. It was there where she discovered her passion for mixing beautiful, raw materials together to unlock nature's best kept secrets for skin and hair. Throughout her childhood, Miriam experimented with ingredients, creating different infusions, teas and topical solutions to enhance skin, hair and scalp. She meticulously studied each ingredient until she became an expert in their unique properties. With the goal to one day run her mother's store, Miriam studied to become a beautician and masseuse, and also furthered her education with a degree in economics and a Master's for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Over the course of her studies, Miriam's dream evolved from running her mother's apothecary into launching her own cosmetics brand. With the help of her high school sweetheart and now husband, the owner of a cosmetics research and development laboratory with over 35 years of experience, Miriam began her project.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.