aha treatment solution +
Estimated Delivery : Sep 24 - Sep 25
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
This multi-tasking, lightweight solution is a targeted treatment designed for oily skin. A complex blend of good acids - 6% glycolic and 2% lactic - gently yet effectively balance, brighten and exfoliate, boosting skin clarity. Formulated with niacinamide and witch hazel, AHA Treatment Solution helps to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores while reducing excess oil. Gentle enough to use every day on all skin types - even the most sensitive - it helps to improve overall texture, revealing smoother, healthier-looking skin.
- Helps to improve the overall appearance and texture of skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Lightweight liquid texture
- 4 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. MALG-WU53
- Manufacturer Style No. FM-130-04
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply onto clean skin daily, morning or night with a cotton pad or fingers
- Follow with moisturizer and SPF for daytime use
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Succinic Acid, Phytic Acid, Niacinamide, Betaine, Rose Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Berberis Vulgaris Root Extract, Yogurt Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Carrageenan, Copper Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Edta, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.