License to Chill The Stress Mask
Estimated Delivery : Oct 19 - Oct 21
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Settle in for the ultimate relaxation session with the anese License to Chill Stress Mask. Infused with soothing eucalyptus oil, this calming face mask targets chronic and hormonal acne, clogged pores and dull, stressed-out skin as a result of late nights and tight deadlines.
- Formulated with Bentonite Clay to absorb excess oils, Zinc PCA to hydrate and purify, and Sulfur to control shine
- Can be used as a spot treatment or as a full face mask
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and fragrance-free
- 2 oz
- Revolve Style No. ANER-WU18
- Manufacturer Style No. LICENSE TO CHILL
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply a generous amount over clean, dry skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well with warm water
- Use 1-3 times weekly
- As a spot treatment, apply a small amount directly over the affected area and remove with warm water. Repeat once a day until blemish is gone
Water (Base), Bentonite (Absorbent Clay), Titanium Dioxide (Absorbent Mineral), Glycerin (Hydrating), Zinc Oxide (Pore Purifying Mineral), Polysorbate 80 (Dissolves Oil), Zinc PCA (Hydrating Pore Purifier), Phenoxyethanol (Antimicrobial Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Butylene Glycol (Hydrating), Sulfur (Controls Shine), Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin Conditioner), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract (Astringent), Tetrasodium EDTA (Mineral Chelator), Eucalyptus Globulus Oil (Pore Purifying Essential Oil).
Designer and beauty nerd Lynnsee van Gorden created Anese as a solution for her chronically dry and rosacea-prone skin, eventually sharing her skincare secrets with beauty lovers everywhere. Produced in sunny California with only the finest responsibly-sourced oils and extracts, Anese promotes confidence and self-love. Adhering to the belief that skincare shouldn?t be too serious, the brand boasts fun, sassy packaging with highly effective skincare inside.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.