Item Added To Bag
Kevyn Aucoin The Silicone Applicator
Size: , Try On Size:
USE THIS WITH
The Silicone Applicator
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Striking eyes start with Kevyn Aucoin?s The Silicone Applicator. Specifically designed for cream or loose shadows, this flat, pointed applicator allows for easy and accurate application without tugging or pulling.
- Lucite-encased burgundy handle with black metal ferrule
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KEVR-WU235
- Manufacturer Style No. 50020
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Kevyn Aucoin believed that beauty is always in fashion; trends come and go, but true beauty transcends time. A self-made makeup artist turned industry icon who painted some of the world's most famous and beautiful faces in his short yet prolific career, Aucoin inspired women by revealing true timeless beauty in a way no one has before or since. His talent went beyond the technical, able to not only highlight and transform a woman's assets, but reveal something deeper within her soul. In that spirit, Kevyn Aucoin Beauty aims to celebrate uncovering every woman's innate beauty. The meticulously crafted line was created to bring out the true beauty in everyone. Using the highest quality ingredients, innovative formulas, and exciting twists on timeless staples, Kevyn Aucoin is a must-have for the modern woman.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.