Honey Infused Conditioner
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Or 4 installments of $9.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 22 - Nov 23
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Fresh from the Mirsalehi bee garden comes Gisou Honey Infused Conditioner, formulated to gently and effectively nourish and detangle hair, leaving it hydrated, strong, and manageable. The key ingredient is honey, which is packed with minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants. As a natural humectant, honey maintains the hair's natural moisture balance, resulting in healthy, soft and tangle-free locks that gleam with a silky shine.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Cruelty-free and color-safe
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and silicones
- 8.1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. HAIR CONDITIONER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- After shampooing, squeeze out excess water and apply Honey Infused Conditioner from the mid-lengths to ends
- Distribute evenly throughout the hair, then leave on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing
- For deeper nourishment, treat hair with Gisou Honey Infused Hair Mask before applying your conditioner
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Mirsalehi Honey, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Creatine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, BHT, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.