Prism Exfoliating Glow Facial
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Treat your skin to a brightening facial experience with Herbivore's Prism Exfoliating Glow Facial, a jelly-textured rinse-off facial that naturally transforms skin from dull to radiant and glowing in only 10 minutes. Powered by a 20% concentrate of exfoliating and softening fruit-based Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric, and Malic AHAs, 5% clarifying Willow Bark-based BHA to reduce the appearance of pores, and hydrating Aloe Vera and Rosewater to provide soothing hydration and a natural, therapeutic aroma.
- Suitable for normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of SLS/SLES, Parabens and Phthalates
- 1.7 oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU53
- Manufacturer Style No. HB092
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer over dry, clean skin and leave on for 20 minutes - for sensitive skin types, leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then follow immediately with your favorite Herbivore facial oil for best results
- Use one to two times a week
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Sodium Phytate.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.