Revolve Fitting Room Program
To help make sure you get the perfect fit, Revolve invites you to participate in its “Fitting Room” Program (“Program”). Participation in the Program will allow you to select an additional size of an item in your order at no initial cost to determine which size fits you best (“Try On Size(s)”). If you decide to not keep the Try On Size, your credit card will not be charged so long as you return the Try On Size in Returnable Condition (defined below) within fifteen (15) days of receipt. By participating in the Program, you agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) constitute an agreement between you (“Customer” or “You” or “Your”) and Eminent, Inc. dba Revolve Clothing (“Revolve”) and set forth the terms and conditions for your participation in the Program.
- Participation Eligibility. This Program will only be available to Customers located in the United States.
- Participation. Revolve will offer a Try On Size for select products on www.revolve.com. In the event that you add an item to Your order (“Original Item”) that includes the option to add a Try On Size, You may choose to add a Try On Size to your order. You may select any of the available sizes offered for the Try On Size, which does not have to be the adjacent size up or down. If you select to add a Try On Size to Your order, neither the Original Item nor the Try On Size can be exchanged for a different size. The Try On Size will be added to Your order at no initial cost to You.
- Returning the Original Item and/or the Try On Size. Please keep the size that fits you best between the Original Item and the Try On Size. Either the Original Item or the Try On Size must be returned to Revolve within fifteen (15) days of receipt (“Program Return Period”) using the prepaid mailing label provided to You by Revolve. If You do not return either the Original Item or the Try On Size within the Program Return Period, the credit card you used to purchase the Original Item will be charged for the Try On Size. You may still return the Original Item and/or the Try On Size in accordance with Revolve’s Returns and Exchanges Policy.
- Return Conditions. All items received from Revolve, including the Original Item and/or the Try On Size, must be returned in accordance with Revolve’s Returns and Exchanges Policy which states that items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached (“Returnable Condition”).
- Payment. In the event that You choose to add a Try On Size to Your order, you must use one of the credit card payment providers offered by Revolve during checkout to pay for Your order. Orders that include a Try On Size may not be purchased using any other form of payment, including, but not limited to, pre-paid debit cards, gift cards, PayPal or Afterpay.
- Acceptance; Credit Card Authorization. In the event that you do not return either the Original Item or the Try On Size within the Program Return Period, You hereby authorize Revolve to charge the credit card You used to purchase the Original Item for the Try On Size at the Try On Size Price plus all applicable taxes and fees. The “Try On Size Price” shall mean the same price You paid for the Original Item on the date You placed the order. In the event that Revolve does not receive the Try On Size in Returnable Condition, Revolve reserves the right to and You hereby authorize Revolve to charge credit care You used to purchase the Original Item. If the credit card you used to purchase the Original Item is no longer valid, You will be required to provide Revolve with valid credit card payment information upon receipt of notice of the same from Revolve. In the event that You fail to provide Revolve with valid credit card payment information within 14 days of notice of the same, Revolve reserves the right to send amounts due to collections.
- Modification of these Terms. Revolve reserves the right to change these Terms, in whole in in part, on a going-forward basis at any time upon 7 days’ notice. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to this Agreement materially modifies Your rights or obligations, we may require that You accept the modified Agreement in order to continue to participate in the Program. Material modifications are effective upon Your acceptance of the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication.