Charcoal Spot Corrector
Estimated Delivery : Aug 12 - Aug 13
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Respond to stubborn spots with the power of charcoal. Highly concentrated with natural blemish-fighting actives, boscia Charcoal Spot Corrector works fast to minimize the appearance of blemishes, draw out impurities, and help reduce irritation.
- Activated Charcoal absorbs dirt and excess oil, detoxifies, and exfoliates to refine the appearance of pores
- Salicylic Acid works as a natural exfoliant to slough off dead skin cells and reduce pore blockage
- Willowherb helps calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation
- 0.84 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Romania, Sweden, Serbia Republic of, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Revolve Style No. BOSC-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. C253-00
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Do not shake; Dip cotton swab until it comes into contact with charcoal powder
- Apply a thin layer to affected area using cotton swab
- Leave on for 1 hour for a quick spot treatment or overnight for maximum treatment benefits
Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Charcoal Powder, Calamine, Zinc Oxide, Colloidal Sulfur, Zinc Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Camphor, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
At boscia, plants are the secret to our skincare success. We use ingredients rooted in nature, featuring plant-to-bottle formulas that show results. Good skin comes naturally because in our world, beauty really does grow on trees. Real Ingredients. Real Results.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.