Item Added To Bag
BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette
Use this With
Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette
It has been over 1 year since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Featuring five brand new shades of BECCA's iconic Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, the Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette lights up your features with tones and finishes inspired by jewels of the sea. The creamy powder formula is enriched with ultra-fine, luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light to enhance your natural radiance.
- Includes: Coral Crystal (shimmering pink-peach with white gold pearl), Citrine (shimmering pale yellow with gold pearl), Aquamarine (cool blue with violet pearl), Pink Pyrite (pink with shimmering gold pearl), and Sunstone (sandy beige with gold pearl)
- The unique powder formula blends pigments with liquids to create a silky, creamy feel that applies seamlessly
- Free of parabens and sulfates
- 5 x 0.106 oz
- Revolve Style No. BECR-WU182
- Manufacturer Style No. B PROPAL044G
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply with the BECCA Angled Highlighter Brush
Pink Pyrite, Aquamarine, Citrine, and Coral Crystal: Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, Polyethylene, Magnesium Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta, Tin Oxide. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Carmine (Ci 75470).
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.