Organic Lola Lash Too Mascara
It has been over 1 year since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Antonym Lola Lash Too maximizes the volume and length of lashes while maintaining a soft and creamy texture.
- Formulated with nourishing and moisturizing ingredients such as Shea butter and vitamin E
- Infused with Beeswax and Carnauba to help build intensity while sweet almond oil promotes lash growth
- Advanced wand design separates lashes with precision for a dramatic look
- 0.04 oz
- Revolve Style No. AONY-WU23
- Manufacturer Style No. ORGANIC MASCARA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply from the base of the lash to the tip/repeat for a more dramatic effect
Aqua/ Water, Cera Alba/ Beeswax*, CI77499/ Iron Oxides, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch*, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming.
98.46% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
17.7% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Antonym Cosmetics was founded in 2010 by Miami makeup artist Val Giraud, who sought to create the best organic makeup and makeup brushes that were cruelty-free and gentle on the skin. Val believes that all-natural makeup doesn't always have to mean a natural look. As such, Antonym is certified natural and organic while being highly pigmented and a favorite among makeup artists creating some of the most recognizable red carpet looks.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.