Item Added To Bag
anese Can I Speak to your Manager? Facial Toner
Size: , Try On Size:
Can I Speak to your Manager? Facial Toner
Estimated Delivery : Apr 08 - Apr 09
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Don't settle for less - get more gorgeousness with anese Can I Speak to Your Manager? Facial Toner. Packed with herbal extracts, antioxidants and vitamins, this ultra fine toning mist cleanses, balances and calms your skin. It's time to take action and tone.
- Alcohol-free formula with 5 botanical extracts balances the pH level of your skin after cleansing
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. ANER-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mist on your face and let air dry, or lightly pat dry with a cotton round
- Use twice daily after cleansing
- Follow with moisturizer
Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rose Damascena (Rose) Distillate, (Vaccinium Myrtillus (Organic Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum officinarum (Organic Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Organic Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus auranium dulcis (Organic Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus medica limonum (Organic Lemon) Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Organic Cranberry) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Glycerin, Salix alba (White Willowbark) Extract, Polysorbate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil. Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
Designer and beauty nerd Lynnsee van Gorden created Anese as a solution for her chronically dry and rosacea-prone skin, eventually sharing her skincare secrets with beauty lovers everywhere. Produced in sunny California with only the finest responsibly-sourced oils and extracts, Anese promotes confidence and self-love. Adhering to the belief that skincare shouldn?t be too serious, the brand boasts fun, sassy packaging with highly effective skincare inside.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.