Micro-Stroking Detailing Brow Pen
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Estimated Delivery : Dec 07 - Dec 08
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen easily builds dimension by micro-stroking in areas you want more fullness. The waterproof formula glides on effortlessly with a featherlight feel, creating unparalleled hair-like detail with precision and mimicking the appearance of natural hair for a fuller-looking finish. The superfine, firm brush-tip is ideal for the creation of realistic hair-strokes for your most natural-looking brows yet.
- In Ebony - for black hair with warm undertones
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Fragrance, Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Alcohol, and Talc
- 0.017 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU107
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-04019
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake in downwards motions before use & apply directly on clean, dry skin
- For fuller-looking feathered brows: Start applying in the areas you are more sparse, working in the direction of hair growth. Lightly etch in any areas you want added detail and definition. Softly blend as you go using a spoolie brush and let dry
- For defined, dimensional brows: Outline and fill the brow using Brow Definer. Blend through with the spoolie end. Detail the brow by applying Brow Pen in the areas you are more sparse, working in the direction of hair growth
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Pvp, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laureth-21, Steareth-20, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (Ci 77266) [Nano], Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492). Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.