Item Added To Bag
amika Vault Color-Lock Shampoo
Use this With
Vault Color-Lock Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Nov 20 - Nov 21
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Love your hair color? Lock it up with amika Vault Shampoo. Fortified with antioxidant Soybean Oil, this strengthening shampoo protects against UV damage and keeps your color looking vibrant for longer.
- Amino Acid Blend strengthens and smooths hair while Betaine increases moisture and shine
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 10 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU94
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 13700
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Follow with Vault Color-Lock Conditioner
Water (Aqua), Sodium C-14-16, Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer,Alanine , Aminomethyl Propanol, Arginine - , Benzophenone ? 4, Betaine -, Cll-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamide Mipa, Disodium Edta, Glutamic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Distearate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Hydroxy-Propyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lysine, Panthenol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Peg-150 Distearate, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium- 7, Potassium Sorbate, Proline, Serine, Sodium Pca - A Naturally Occurring Humectant, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Threonine, Trideceth- 12, Trimethylsi1oxyamodimethicone
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.