First Base Moisturizing Style Cream
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
The secret to luscious locks, amika First Base Moisturizing Styling Cream hydrates hair and eliminates frizz while providing light hold, definition, and manageability before styling. Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, this weightless formulation protects tresses against heat styling, moisture loss, and environmental damage.
- Derived from coconut oil, Cetyl Alcohol adds moisture, slip, and shine to hair while softening and smoothing damaged cuticles
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors
- 6.7 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU74
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 13590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Distribute a quarter-sized amount throughout damp hair and style as usual, or let hair dry naturally
- Can also be used on dry hair to smooth and tame frizz
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Perfum (Fragrance), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Obliphica) Oil, Citric Acid, Lilial, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Lyral, Citronellol, Coumarin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.