AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
A one-two punch for fighting acne and signs of aging: Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel. A powerful combination of maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid and 10% Glycolic Acid deeply penetrates and cleans out pores to clear acne and blackheads while helping to reduce pore size, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and discoloration. Aloe Vera helps calm and hydrate to prevent dryness, making it the ultimate solution for improving skin's health and appearance.
- Retinyl Palmitate, a form of Vitamin A that is more gentle than retinol, chemically exfoliates to improve the look of acne and skin aging
- Licorice and Arnica even skin tone and calm inflammation
- Oil-free and fragrance-free
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. 17 01 522
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% ... Purpose Acne Treatment
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Denatonium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Phosphate, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glyoxal, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isobutylparben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Phosphate, T-Butyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.