Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Masque Tube
Or 4 installments of $8.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 26 - Sep 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Restore vitality to a tired mane with Aesop's Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Masque. Enriched with Rose Petals and Lavender, this intensive, conditioning treatment adds luster and softness to hair while deeply nourishing the scalp.
- Floral, warm, woody fragrance
- Suited for normal to dry, fragile and chemically treated hair
- Key Ingredients: Rose Petal, Beta-Carotene, Lavender Stem
- 4.1 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU39
- Manufacturer Style No. T120HR07
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing hair with Aesop's Nurturing Shampoo and Conditioner, evenly distribute the oil onto shaft and ends; leave in for at least 20 minutes before rinsing
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol. Contains nut oils.
This ingredient list is subject to change; clients should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.