Item Added To Bag
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm
Size: , Try On Size:
Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Rescue and recover with the Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm by Aesop. A deeply moisturizing, luxurious formulation of skin-softening emollients nourishes in a rich hand balm. The greaseless cream soothes with lavender and fragrant botanicals resulting in rich hydration of the hands, cuticles and feet.
- Rich lavender and herb scent
- Enriched with vitamin E and Beta-Carotene to relieve dry skin
- Suited for all skin types
- 2.6 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU36
- Manufacturer Style No. B75BM06
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Pair with Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond ) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood ) Bark Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit ) Seed Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, d-Limonene, Linalool. Contains nut oils.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.