Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste
Or 4 installments of $13.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Mild yet effective, Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste delivers polished, softened and immaculately cleansed skin. This cream-based cleansing formulation is enhanced with fine Quartz and Lactic Acid to slough away dull, tired cells and soften the skin.
- Water-soluble cream with fine grain
- Herbaceous, floral, earthy aroma
- Suitable for all skin types
- 2.5 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU79
- Manufacturer Style No. ASK33
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage gently over face, neck and lips, applying minimal pressure; avoid eye area
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Water (Aqua), Quartz, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Lactic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Pullulan, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Isethionate, Silica, Limonene, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.